Don’t miss your chance to speak at the virtual NHCA 2023 Conference!
The National Hearing Conservation Association is accepting abstract submissions for the 2023 Annual Conference, happening in Jacksonville, FL , Feb 9-11, 2023.
Submissions are due by August 1, 2022. Abstracts will be reviewed by the conference planning committee and recruited reviewers, by August 29, 2022.
Continuing Education Credits: NHCA will secure continuing education credits for the conference. If your proposal is accepted you may be required to provide additional information for purposes of verification of credits.
- You cannot start a submission, save it and come back later to finalize/submit.
- You can submit an abstract and access your submission to review and update it.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
You will need to complete the following information on the Call for Papers form, so please be prepared:
- Presentation Title and Description
- Lead Presenter and Abstract Contact (Name, Job Title or Role (e.g., Student), Organization, Address, Phone #, Email)
- Lead Presenter’s Biography and Credentials
- Additional Presenters or Co-Authors Full Name and Credentials (up to 5)
- Preferred Session Format
- Thursday Workshop – Morning, Afternoon or All Day
- Friday/Saturday Platform
- Poster Presentation
- Open to either Platform or Poster Presentation
- Three Educational Objectives (Required for AAA and ASHA for CEU Approval) Tips for Writing Objectives
- ASHA Conflict of Interest Forms for primary presenter and all co-presenters (required by ASHA for CEU approval).
Once submitted, the lead presenter will receive an email confirmation with a link to the presenter portal to be able to review and revise the submission, if needed.
If you are having trouble uploading these documents or submitting this form, first try a new browser, if that does not work, email email@example.com or call (303) 562-1924.
Submissions are due by August 1, 2022.
Please Note: ONLY completed submissions including forms for all co-presenters will be considered for review. All forms must be submitted before the deadline. Partial submissions will not be considered.
All submissions will be reviewed and participants will be notified of acceptance by August 29, 2022.