Due to the realities of the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference format for 2021 will be virtual. We want to hear from you about topic(s) that you want to present at the NHCA 2021 Virtual Conference. Please see the details below and email NHCAoffice@hearingconservation.org with any questions that you have before submitting!
Submission Deadlines– Deadline has been EXTENDED AGAIN!
1. NHCA will accept submissions until Friday, October 2, 2020.
2. Topics/contents may include research (including data mining), practice management, ethics, etc. Consider submissions related to COVID-19. Here are some examples:
- How are you managing your business through the pandemic?
- Did you innovate new procedures or modify current procedures?
3. ALL presenters and co-presenters presenting a recorded presentation at the conference are REQUIRED to submit the presenter’s form. Please specify additional co-authors who will not be serving as co-presenters.
4. ONLY completed submissions including forms for all co-presenters will be considered for review. All forms must be submitted before the October 2, 2020 deadline. Partial submissions (e.g., with the intention of fulfilling other requirements later) will not be considered.
5. Speaker confirmations will be announced via email by October 16, 2020.
The Lead Presenter will receive a confirmation of receipt. Once submitted, abstracts cannot be revised.
Your abstract submission must have the following information:
- Presentation Title and Description
- Lead Presenter and Abstract Contact
- (Name, job title or role (e.g., student), organization, address, phone #, email)
- Lead Presenter’s Biography and Credentials
- Preferred Session Format (Live or Recorded)
- Three educational objectives (required by AAOHN for CNE credit approval & ASHA for CEU approval) Tips for Writing Objectives
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation, recorded within PowerPoint before saving as a pdf.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the conference and not on a regular poster board.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors, and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
- All E-posters Presentations should be in 16:9 ratio (Vertical page layout)!
- To prepare your presentation please use PowerPoint 2019 or later and then save it as a PDF file. All participants presenting in E-posters are required to submit their poster 3 weeks prior to the start of the conference for them to be uploaded to the Learning Management System.
- All E-Posters will be available to watch for all attendees and will not be broadcasted live during the conference.
- Video Presentation Guidelines: Duration 8-10 Minutes.
The Following Documents are REQUIRED to be uploaded in the Call For Papers Form:
- ASHA Conflict of Interest Forms for primary presenter and all co-presenters (required by ASHA for CEU approval).
NHCA Call for Abstracts & Policy Agreements
Click here to read. Your electronic signature will be required during the submission process stating that you agree to the NHCA Policies.
***If you are having trouble uploading these documents or submitting this form, FIRST try a new browser. If that does not work,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 562-1924. ***