2020 Call for Papers Are NOW CLOSED
The submission window is now closed, all accepted speakers will be notified by October 1st!
- NHCA will accept submissions until September 13, 2019.
- ALL presenters and co-presenters presenting at the conference are REQUIRED to submit the presenter’s form. Please specify co-authors who will not be serving as co-presenters separately.
- ONLY completed submissions including forms for all co-presenters will be considered for review. All forms must be submitted before the September 13, 2019 deadline. Partial submissions (e.g., with the intention of fulfilling other requirements later) will not be considered.
- Speaker confirmations will be announced via email at the by October 1, 2019.
The lead presenter will receive a confirmation of receipt. Once submitted, revisions to abstracts cannot be accepted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Your abstract submission must have the following information:
- Presentation Title and Description
- Lead Presenter and Abstract Contact (Name, job title or role (e.g., student), organization, address, phone #, email)
- Lead Presenter’s Biography and Credentials
- Additional Presenters or co-authors full name and credentials (up to 5)
- Preferred Session Format
- Thursday Workshop – Morning, Afternoon or All Day
- Friday/Saturday Platform
- Poster Presentation
- Open to either Platform or Poster Presentation
- Three educational objectives (required by ASHA for CEU approval) Tips for Writing Objectives
***IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING THESE DOCUMENTS OR SUBMITTING THIS FORM, FIRST TRY A NEW BROWSER, IF THAT DOES NOT WORK, EMAIL email@example.com OR CALL (303) 562-1924. Thank you!
NHCA Call for Abstracts & Policy Agreements
Click here to read. Your electronic signature will be required during the submission process stating that you agree to the NHCA Policies.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING THESE DOCUMENTS OR SUBMITTING THIS FORM, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL (303) 562-1924. Thank you!